Combines CR 960 NewHolland Intelliview Or Insight Yield mon

JHEnt

To add an Insite you need some cabling from AG leader that just taps into the yield monitor system on the combine directly at the sensors. It will not talk directly to the combine electronics. The Intelleview and the Intelleview Plus can be plugged directly into the CAN bus connector. The combine needs the latest level software on it and the Intelleview needs to be loaded with matching software. The Intelleview 2 is a color screen. The Intelleview Plus 2 is also color but a touchscreen. (Intelleview and Intelleview Plus are BandW) If you are thinking of buying new go with the color displays. You do not need the touchscreen for this combine but it is slightly larger. For NH products the touchscreen is only required to run the SP series planter. All other equipment can get by with the cheaper color screen or most of the older BandW screens. If you look at BandW, the only version of the large BandW touchscreen that will work in the combine has only ONE card slot on it. If it has 2 card slots then it won't work on the NH combine.

Franck

Are you certain that I would only need cables and the insight monitor to plug to the existing Yield and moisture sensorsIJ I talked to a sales guy from agleader at the Regina SK farm progress show and though he was not sure, he said I would also need the mass sensor on top of the clean grain elevator. I sure appreciate your educated answer and it looks like I would be better off with the insight. Please let me know what you think. Francksaskfarmer

JHEnt

Just from my short conversations with AGleader people it should only need to be spliced into the wiring. AG leader actually makes the NH mass flow sensor although it is very different than what they sell directly. What AGl sells is just like those used on older systems which need to be recaslibrated

JHEnt

The agleader needs recalibrated for each crop each season. The NH mass flow sensor needs just one calibration per year. It has to do with the way the NH sensor is counterweighted inside the box on the elevator. Personally if the combine has the factory yield monitor and GPS then I'd just get the smaller color display from NH. It will show everything the larger touchscreen one does, and is compatable with all newer NH and CaseIH equipment except the corn planter. The display just needs the software for each piece of equipment loaded on it by a dealer. The color display (either smaller or large)will make the in cab datalogger obsolete since it can do the same function as well as have the add3ed display features.

Franck

Thanks for the info JHEnt. I was told by the NH dealer that it was not possible to plug in the new color display from the 9000 series to the 900 series. Tomorow they will have a combine clinic and reps from NH will be there. I will ask them and report back what I learned. My Agleader sales guy seams to still say I will need to replace the mass sensor but he is checking into it. Francksakfarmer

JHEnt

As long as its a later build year the NH screens will work. If its a early build then it is not cabled for it. I will look for the cut off year. I am thinking it was 2005 build and later.

Franck

Sorry to answer so late. I went to the combine clinic and they told me that the combine I was looking at being a 2003 could not have the new color monitor added to. I also made a deal on tha combine with a 36' honeybee header and a 16' pickup head. I am planing to stay with the original equipment for yield mapping for this year.

chal.nikkal

It will show everything the larger touchscreen one does, and is compatable with all newer NH and CaseIH equipment except the corn planter. The display just needs the software for each piece of equipment loaded on it by a dealer. The color display (either smaller or large)will make the in cab datalogger obsolete since it can do the same function as well as have the add3ed display features. ???

nhacsancucmanh

Nou, dit artikel dat ik heb zo lang gewacht. Ik heb dit artikel om mijn opdracht te voltooien in het college, en het heeft hetzelfde onderwerp met uw artikel