Combines newholland alerts

m

looking for spares for a 1985ish TF 42.My local dealer is too expensive.APH is very good, but I thought about trying somebody in the rest of the world,hopefully with somebody that can understand a Scottish accent.Any replys please include a phone number and a postal address.Happy New Year to one and all!!!

JerBear

I am doing a survey regarding combine fires, no matter how minor or extensive. To those that have experienced a fire loss, would like to knowyour details of what you think started the fire, the location and any solution you may have or modifications you made to prevent them. If you could include type of combine involved. Thanks.

Gene

Anyone have comments on the 1997 New Holland 2550 swatherIJ Seem to be having a lot of problems with ours. Gene

denny411

I`ve got a good running 3208 that was removed from a 1500 New Holland combine. It has less than 2000 total hrs on it, and I`m asking $1700 for the complete engine. Everything from the water pump to the flywheel is included. It has always been stored inside.

royalpain

plugged it up in oats real hard to unplug spent 2hours still won't budge

royalpain

not impressed with the 970 keeps pluging up in tough oat straw beater does not throw it into the straw copper