Combines newholland settings

All_colours_turned_yellow

This combine was purchased brand new in 1997 and has miticulously been cared for since! Has 562 separator hrs, all the bells and whistles. I purchased a 1998 TX68 last fall and no longer need this machine. I am open for offers and am negotiable on this machine.

lt_Dan

Does anyone have any knowledge on how to set tr96 for thrashing Dry green field peas

lt_Dan

I would to know the best settings for heavy oats 100 130 bushel oats thanks

luc

How can we increase the gear on the road of the Tx 68 plusIJ thank you very much

TIM

We run two TX66 in Saskatchwan Canada, we seem to be getting alot of cracked grain when in spring wheat. Any suggestionsIJIJIJ

J_D_S

I have been running twin rotors for 25 years and still have not figured out how to combine 20-30% corn without breaking up the cobs. I am now running a fantastic CR940 but I would like to take all of those cob chips out of my grain tank. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

NHWNH

I have a TR99. The lower rotor drive sheave appears to be set in about 1_2". The dealer put a spacer behind the sheave but the other pulleys that are behind the sheave are now out of align. I am guessing that when New Holand built the combine everything was aligned .Is there a possibility that there is something wrong with the upper sheave that is making it look like the lower sheave is set inIJ The combine has 250 hrs on it,the sheaves were out of align from the factory. 2 belts have failed.

AGCOfan

I run a TR88 at work that I know nothing about. Were running in 160bu corn that is 18-21%. What is a good setting for this machineIJ I kinda think 2.3mph is pretty slow. I run it at that speed and they say it's doing a fine job but it still throws over. Fan is at 880 and rotors are at 780 I think, not sure. Take care, Nathan

my tr95 will not run wheat it go right thur the rotors, and grinds up the straw why

Aussie

I dont seem to be getting all the yield. I have rotors at 900, fan at 600, bottom sieve almost closed, top sieve opne slightly. Also I put 4mm mesh screen on top of top sive.