Combines newholland settings

Warren

Are ther any advantages to a petterson screen over factory

Dayo

Have Trouble with grain loss over the walkers on our TX 66 combine. The problem is most noticeable in barley. Reducing the cylinder speed doesn't seem to have much affect. Wondering if it is somehow possible to speed up the walkers to help in seperating.

brad

i am thinking of installing agitator finger in my rotors, do i need all of them or just some of them. they come in a bag withtwo in each bag, are they installed side by side or on opposite sides of the rotorIJ

pb

In Australia we run the petterson sieve on the bottom not the top works particularly well in coarse grain not bad in wheat.

Cowboy

Anyone have any suggestions about stopping straw walker losses on a TX 66IJ last year (first with a TX) I couldn't make it throw over the walkers in wheat but this year had to accept it as fact. Also any suggestions for settings in yellow mustardIJ I could throw it over the seives or fill the tank with pods.

Barbs

Hi Everyone, I've just purchased a TR85 header and was wanting to know a few simple things.what speeds and any other pieces of advice for stripping canola

Barbs

Hi Everyone, I've just purchased a TR85 header and was wanting to know a few simple things.what speeds and any other pieces of advice for stripping canola

lt_Dan

just wondering if anybody has any tips on how to set the tr for peak performance in red clover ,I often hear it does not thrash very good in clovers. Thanks