Warren
    Are ther any advantages to a petterson screen over factory

Dayo
    Have Trouble with grain loss over the walkers on our TX 66 combine. The problem is most noticeable in barley. Reducing the cylinder speed doesn't seem to have much affect. Wondering if it is somehow possible to speed up the walkers to help in seperating.

brad
    i am thinking of installing agitator finger in my rotors, do i need all of them or just some of them. they come in a bag withtwo in each bag, are they installed side by side or on opposite sides of the rotorIJ

pb
    In Australia we run the petterson sieve on the bottom not the top works particularly well in coarse grain not bad in wheat.

Cowboy
    Anyone have any suggestions about stopping straw walker losses on a TX 66IJ last year (first with a TX) I couldn't make it throw over the walkers in wheat but this year had to accept it as fact. Also any suggestions for settings in yellow mustardIJ I could throw it over the seives or fill the tank with pods.

Barbs
    Hi Everyone, I've just purchased a TR85 header and was wanting to know a few simple things.what speeds and any other pieces of advice for stripping canola

Barbs
    Hi Everyone, I've just purchased a TR85 header and was wanting to know a few simple things.what speeds and any other pieces of advice for stripping canola

lt_Dan
    just wondering if anybody has any tips on how to set the tr for peak performance in red clover ,I often hear it does not thrash very good in clovers. Thanks

2rotorsrule
    Any recommended settings for a TR98 in CanolaIJ

2rotorsrule
    Any recommended settings for a TR98 in CanolaIJ

All_colours_turned_yellow
    This combine was purchased brand new in 1997 and has miticulously been cared for since! Has 562 separator hrs, all the bells and whistles. I purchased a 1998 TX68 last fall and no longer need this machine. I am open for offers and am negotiable on this machine.

lt_Dan
    Does anyone have any knowledge on how to set tr96 for thrashing Dry green field peas

lt_Dan
    I would to know the best settings for heavy oats 100 130 bushel oats thanks

luc
    How can we increase the gear on the road of the Tx 68 plusIJ thank you very much

TIM
    We run two TX66 in Saskatchwan Canada, we seem to be getting alot of cracked grain when in spring wheat. Any suggestionsIJIJIJ

J_D_S
    I have been running twin rotors for 25 years and still have not figured out how to combine 20-30% corn without breaking up the cobs. I am now running a fantastic CR940 but I would like to take all of those cob chips out of my grain tank. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

NHWNH
    I have a TR99. The lower rotor drive sheave appears to be set in about 1_2". The dealer put a spacer behind the sheave but the other pulleys that are behind the sheave are now out of align. I am guessing that when New Holand built the combine everything was aligned .Is there a possibility that there is something wrong with the upper sheave that is making it look like the lower sheave is set inIJ The combine has 250 hrs on it,the sheaves were out of align from the factory. 2 belts have failed.

AGCOfan
    I run a TR88 at work that I know nothing about. Were running in 160bu corn that is 18-21%. What is a good setting for this machineIJ I kinda think 2.3mph is pretty slow. I run it at that speed and they say it's doing a fine job but it still throws over. Fan is at 880 and rotors are at 780 I think, not sure. Take care, Nathan

my tr95 will not run wheat it go right thur the rotors, and grinds up the straw why

Aussie
    I dont seem to be getting all the yield. I have rotors at 900, fan at 600, bottom sieve almost closed, top sieve opne slightly. Also I put 4mm mesh screen on top of top sive.