Combines Question about TX 68 plus

JUM

You want to make it run fasterIJ The problem is the switch for the 4th. gear. Please don't try to remove it from the gearbox, and don't turn the resistance on the e-circuit. You will destroy them. PSSSSST !! IllEGAl:" only if the switch is broken, we take a new one, put the connector together and fasten the switch somewere without contacting iron!!The original switch is staying in it's old place on the left side between axle and brake. Take care your TX will run more then 32km_h !!! If you want to safe fuel, thottle down the enginespeed! But how fast is your TX at the momentIJ

luc

I thank you very much. I wanted to have this information since a long time. I add that now my TX 68 plus just run to 24km_h. Please, can you more precise the place where is the switchIJ Once again thak you very much

luc

I thank you very much, Jum. I am very happy to have this information because I wanted to have that since a long time. I add that for the moment my TX 68 plus run to 24km_h. Can you more precise the place where is the switch , pleaseIJ Once again, I thank you very much.

JUM

no problem luc shift into the 4th gear with ignition "on" then you'll see a red light on the left side of the gearbox that's it. remove the plate on the top of the box ( 4 8mm screws) there's the connector. good luck. spare number sensor in europe 84037941 ca. 95,-EUR

Jum

i've forgoten to ask you, were are you fromIJ in germany a tx60 never run more than 20km_h-never! you schould be glad with a TX68 this "repair" is not possible on a TX67 or series CX with e-shift.

luc

I am a French farmer and in France a machin can run until 30km_h.I have to do a lot of kilometers that's why I would like to increase the gear. Once again I thank you very much

Jum

i wish you much fun driving a race harvester!! i asked one of my client's- his TX 66 is running 38km_h

ozrotors

Is this also possable on a tr99 as i too do a lot of road miles in oz. thanks