Combines newholland headers

KIWI__HARVESTER

Which of the two would be better for harvesting windrowed grass seed IJ Is Rake - Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ Which one of the two is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .

tkrahn

i am looking to trade a tr85 with about 3000 hours, good shape, lots of replaced parts, 20.5 32 tires with the big rears, chopper, but needs regular work, it goes with a 973 20 foot flex head in good but used shape, a 974 4row corn head in working but very used and beat up condition, also a 6 belt dummy head with new belts but home made low drive conversion, this is to a relative, so I want fair values thanks

jlm

I live in NW Wy. and am trying to locate a good used 970's model cornhead. It must be a narrow 6 row. I would appreciate any and all leads.

southpaw

I have a JD 222 flex head for sale good condition with poly possibly with trailer. Ph.n 620-459-6261

JM

Does anyone have a 972 or 973 16 to 20 feet flex header for saleIJ

cdl35

I'm looking for a Bish Head Changer to mount a JD 444 corn head to my NH TR70. If anyone has any information where I might find a used one, I would greatly appreciated it. Thanks.

CNHTEK

This is a little off the topic of combines, but I was wondering if anyone has heard of knives for either a 1431, or 2332 discbine that will actually last more than 150 acres. I have tried the standard and 14 degree blades from Newholland and neither will stand up.

bigcountrysteve

I would like to find a 971 or 973 15 foot header for a tr86 new holland combine. If you have one or know where I might find one, please e-mail at bigcountrysteve@excite.com

AusFarmer

Anyone know how to change the Header from rigid mode into flex modeIJ does anyone know of an online manual where i could seeIJ Cheers