Combines newholland headers

Boss_Man

I am looking for a 20' or 24' New Holland 970 or 972 header preferrably with PU reels. Anyone have oneIJIJ

Russ

Im posting here because the head we have is the same as a 74c. We have a 30' 2020 flex head which is a new Case IH head identical to the 74c. Is anyone having trouble with the auger rubbing on the trough. When we are cutting the auger has clerance in the center, but when we raise it the center touches. At first I thought the auger was sagging, but now I think the frame is flexing, and dropping on each end. Adjustments for the auger are all the way up. I think there are more New Holland heads out there of this model, I dont get any response from the Case chat. Thanks n advance

RJ

I have a field ready 30' 971 header for sale. It has like new sickle guards, only 400 acres wheat since new. Woble boxes are tight and don't leak oil. Chain sprockets and chain are in good shape. Reel bats are straight. Will include a transport trailer, Richardson quick attach milo guards, and extra parts.

Boss_Man

Anyone have a 20 foot 972 flex head with pick up reels in very good conditionIJ If you are in western canada or northern part of the United States then email me with particulars and perhaps a few pictures if possible to: landry78@fastmail.fm

Boss_Man

Does anyone have a NH 20' 972 header w_pu reels for saleIJIJIJ let me know . Email details and price and where header is located and your phone number. My email is landry_rafa@fastmail.fm

Boss_Man

Does anyone have a 20 foot NH 970 or 972 header w_pu reels for saleIJIJIJ Preferrably with single leaft hand drive. Email me details, price, your phone number and location of header to landry_rafa@fastmail.fm

NHD

FOR SAlE! 2003 honeyBee 30' 94C draper header. With adapter for a CR or TR. Actually the adapter will work with CIH too. This header can be used to swath grain too. It has it's own transport dolleys. It trails well down the road even at high speeds. It can be setup to cut soybeans too. Not used very much. It's located at lincoln Ks. Asking price $20,000. DandC Wilken Farms and Harvesting. 815-341-5101