Combines newholland headers

Dan

Problem with uneven feeding. Beans come in in slugs causing feeder house slip clutch to slip. And, also, have problem with bean head pushing dirt and under wet conditions have to shut off automatic table and run manually.

All_colours_turned_Yellow

I have designed a new adjuster plate that bolts right over the present New Holland two point hold down clip. It takes seconds to install the device and enables the operator to adjust the cutting tolerance between the knife and hold down in seconds. A complete 30ft. header can be adjusted in 15 to 20 minutes to a tollerance of "1" thousands of an inch, instead of a day, taking and putting shims in and out! Any one interestedIJIJIJ I call the device, PRECISION ADJUSTERS.

Derrick

On my TX66 when I use auto float the reel speed is very erratic, moving from very slow to very quick every 30 seconds or so. The speed is alot more stable when using the header manually. It is driving me up the wall. I have checked all the belts on the variator pulley and kept everything greased, my guess is the problem is electrical. Please help as my boss is reluctant to get Murleys out to a problem which he thinks is not important, fool. E-Mail your answers

maizeman

looking at building or buying a 6 row folding corn head. What make is the best to look for and any suggested web sites or machinery dealers to check out for second hand units. The head would need to fit on a NH TF 44. Also what is available in a powered rear axle for the same combine. Thanks for any help

RiceMan

I need the Rocker Fork for my old New holland series 8000 header. Help!!!!

vkaulka

We are looking for new combine CF 80 We need to have all infomation concerning this model please send all technical information by the following address VKaulka@mouse.dp.ua Ukraine

harvestkid

I am looking at buying a HB header. I am looking for owners opinions on the headers and what they truly think. This is going to be a big purchase so I need some good info please.

TIM

Does anyone have any specs, pics, etc. about the new CRIJIJIJ

Cowboy

I've been looking at buying a 30' 973 header and have 3 to choose from. What problems do they have and what should a guy look forIJ Two of them have extra bracing on the main frame with what looks like a factory update.The one that is probably in the best shape and the best deal has't been beefed up there.Was that a weakness and one to stay away from.I'm supposed to let the dealers know by Tuesday what I'm doing.