Combines CRIJIJIJIJ

NHD

I don't know much, buttt I think there are signs that production will start this summer.It will weigh around 30,000 lbs. It will turn shorter, go faster on the road, have a bigger nicer cab, and the self leveling shoe will be optional.I am afraid it will not have a straw-chaffhandling system that will evenly spread thechopped straw and chaff by running it all thru the chopper. That is disappointing to me.I have hopes for some other things like a higher clean grain elevator to eiminate the step bubble up auger.I also hope that it has a width of 12 feetfor the dive tires so that the 30.5's will go between the rows for no-till planting and also for highway transportation. With duals thats not an issue.

Cowboy

A dealer yesterday told me it will have 2, 20 inch rotors and share much of the same features as the CX's.

kurtk

You can go to www.newholland.com_na_Products_cr_combine.html , that will give you any information you would like about the new CR combine's.

John_Bob

Comments on the CR. Why yes. I do have a comment. It is one great combine. We demoed both the CR 970 and the CR 960 this past 2003 crop year. Come see the pic's or video on our web site. At ------------ www.johnbob.ca Go to the CR page and chose either pic's or video. Have a great 2004 from your friends @ John Bob _ Tisdale,Sask.

CNHTEK

Don't worry about those guys at John Bob, go to Farm World, Kinistino. (www.farmworld.sk.ca) they have better service and parts.