Combines Cat s are junk

jakee

first time in this chat line, but by the way farmer,s spend money one these new machines makes one wonder,see guy,s in hear with around 1000 acers spending money one will never get back.got a old super 92 massey and really enjoy going to the field and in no big rush, never push the machine hard, remember first machine my mother got new a 123 mcormick-deering in 1949 gave around 2,500.00 for it , use it to cut around 1000 acer,s every year in winrow wheat and oat,s and flax on the n.dakota prarie, machine worked for 25 year,s just saying slow down boy,s and the machines will last longer, hope all the farmer,s dont join the mighty international- harvester in the no money line. just a few thought,s

rf

If the cat is so good how come Massey did no sell the Class (8560) made machine when it was painted redIJ

JimB

I'm sorry to hear that you can't trust your dealer. It seems to me that if you don't have that trust you should change dealers. I am a salesman for a farm equipment dealer. I have customers who will call me on any problem regardless of the color of the machine and we do business on our word.