Combines Cat AGCO merger joint venture question

Ilnewholland

If you go to www.agcocorp.com it will answer most of your qustions. I am not sure anybody knows all the answers as of now.

gunner

Agco just bought the rights to the new challengers. The MT's. The E's will be updated sometime next year and they will probley be bought by Agco at that time. They didn't buy the Combines or rights to em or anything. Agco does have rights to the challenger name and takes over designing, marketing, and assimbly of the MT's and evetuly the E' or whatever they will be when they come out. Cat now can get anything that Agco has, like sprayers, planters, hay eq. etc. So, all these claims bout Cat bailin out r just plain false. i belive they will keep the lexion for quite some time. It is a good machine. Another thing is that is kinda shady is how many Agco dealers will be able to sell teh Challengers. I think Agco will do a thing like they did with Fendt. With the rep that cat has, i think that is the only smart way agco could make a good run at this thing. I think that this is a very good deal. I think Agco and Cat will get along very well. The combine thing is something that will be worked out, and with cat's rep, i don't think they will just leave ppl strainded with combines no1 can use. I wouldn't be scared to buy a lexion. I wouldn't be afraid to buy anything the CAT stamped on it. All my info is from our cat dealer and from the press release.