Combines Any news on the dealermeeting yetIJ

cutter

Illinois Gleaner, The Cat lexion is simply not the same as a Claas lexion, and the differences are far from just the obvious paint, branding and motor (the competition knows this). The Cat lexion differs from the Claas in many areas from engine, power and drive train, structural_material design enhancements, cab features, grain tank options, disposal options, tire_wheels, final drives, headers, on and on and on. Therefore, to say a Cat lexion is a Claas lexion is fundementally wrong. As for the other Agco equipment, Agco's days developing low tech_low cost tractors, combines, etc. are screeching to a hault. Using Cat as a supplier is not a sign of cost reduction but a sign of improved product quality and integrity and if the price infaltes somewhat, so be it, you will get quality. As I mentione din my previous posting, Cat's advanced engineering and robust design willnot be compromised to suit Agco. Agco realizes the success of the new MT Challengers rlies soley upon Cat's assistance via component supply and will remain compliant with them. Agco is basically building Cats (to Cat's standards).

VIkes

Illinois Gleaner, Why don't you go back to your Gleaner site and quit bothering us.

Illinois_Gleaner

Vikes, How is it that I am bothering anyone on this siteIJIJIJIJ I am just asking some questions.Is there a law against asking questions about Cat getting all the Agco epuipmentIJIJIJ Have I asked anything that wasnt legitIJIJ Just read on another site that the Cat dealers would also have the Gleaner C62 and R 62 painted yellow and black with Cat engines in them as well. Sorry I didnt realize you owned this site Vikes, Illinois Gleaner

dakota

You need to talk to the CEOs in Peoria (Robert Macier, Vice President or Doug Paterson, CAT North America),if you happen to have a serious problem. I am feeling like you and I WIll get through to the CEOs, if I have to.