Combines Saw MT tractor

Cutter

There is no MT 6, 5, or 400. MT represents MOBIlE TRACKS, nothing else. Therefore, there can only be two "MT's," the MT 700 and the MT 800 lines of rubber "tracked" tractors. You will need to contact Cat sales personnel for clairfication. So far, all Agco dealers are oblivious to the terms of this deal and are unable to speak educatedly about who actually gets what. However, I did get to speak to one and he mentioned that the deal with Cat was going to be of no value or opportunity to him, just the Cat dealer in his area and he feared he was going to slip away.

Rockpicker

I must have some rare litature then. It clearly says on my brochure MT600 series. There are four models. MT665_MT655_MT645_MT635. I also have two other brochures about the MT500 series and MT400 series. How much do you think my brochures will be worth in about 10 years. Do you want me to mail some to you so you can see for your own eyes that I have MT series tractors with WHEElS brochures.

Horse

All Agco mobile products will be getting Cat engines very soon. As for the MT600_500_400 - the plan is to market them with that designation even though MT used to stand for Mobile Trac. You will also see other changes to Agco line to upgrade.