Combines going south

9880sts

hey dakota good luck with your combines why you guys dident took the 460R. maybe you got time to send me some information about the chopper guys in new zealand and australia. i start working in afew weeks with the 9880sts. they beat 2 2188 in 160 buschel weat and 140 buschel barley. and we got some nice things on these combines. regards 9880

Unit_2

I'm going tomorrow! But before you get to excited it is just to attend the wedding of the daughter of the family we have been cutting for down there for the past 30 years. We took our combines down last Saturday and decided then we would go with the campers on Saturday the 21st and hope to start cutting the following week. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

Unit_2

Had a little time to look at a couple of wheat fields before the wedding. I will sure have one or two fields about 10 or 12 miles NE of Frederick ready by next Saturday May 21st. I did not get West of town in the sand but I wouldn't be surprised if there would be several fields ready out that direction by then also.