Combines to big truck

Big_Truck

Of the "massive" total of two 7000 series sold in my country,both owners what to get back their 6850's the 7400's they bought they say have too many gremlin's and too much down time!!! Just to let you know Claas sold 25 jaguars,I don't think Helmut Claas will be panicking any time soon over the 7000 JD's!!! I see at long last JD have introduced a 30f S.P. mower on the market,only 4 years too late as Claas introduce the AWESOME 50f 480hp S.P. "Grassmuncher!!!"

9880sts

i will see what i can do for you about the 7800. but make sure you got enough trailors to haul all that stuff away. we just replaced one 7800 for 2 jag 880 in eastgermany.

Big_Truck

I went to the annual N.Ireland Agricultural contractors "Xmas buckrakers ball" last night and partook of a few strong brews!!! I told them all that my friend Helmut from Germany was bringing the big JD 7800 over in May for a "shootout" with the 6 or so FX60_Jaguar 900's we have here.They where all very excited at this propect so you can't let me down now!!!

johnboy

It sounds just like the contract harvesters meetings here,Half of Australia gets harvested at the bar at lunch time.

9880sts

Hey John Boy Where you fromIJ Are you gonna be in Ireland in Apryl.

Johnboy

Australia, I have just finished harvest with some irish guys who were over here for the summer. They said it was a lOT different to back home

9880sts

hey john boy a friend of me is just about to leave to nz and he thougt about to go to australia to. he starts working for john austin. i also would be interrestet to visit you guys in spring in australia when i got 2 or 3 weeks off. wright me an e.mail if icould go somewhere tooperate a combine or a chopper for a couple days.

Big_Truck

Hi Helmut, No I'm not on harvest but a couple of guy's might be going back with "Altendorfs" as it looks as if it is going to be a very good harvest year,they have big acres lined up in Texas this year. Back at home we have traded the 97 430 lexion for a new 07 530 lexion,we've also ordered a new 200hp Claas Ares tractor for the Case lBX big square baler. We are very close to concluding a deal for the first Claas Xerion 400hp tractor to be used in N.Ireland as we need BIG HP to drive a new set of Claas 30f mowers for our grass silage contracts.We will also mount a tank on this machine to use it as a SP slurry spreader over the winter.