Combines Dealer Support

m

I am buy Manhattan they have 5 local mechanics her by bozeman they get dispatched out of billings. I am sure your mechanics would come directly from BillingsIJIJ I wouldn't worry about parts to much I worken for 15 years in alaska construction even if the most remote jobs they get get parts to us buy the next day even got a transmission for a 14 g grader air freighted from seattle to Dutch harbor only took 2 days to get not bad for beighing that far away TandE also owns nc machinery in Alska you might be able to talk them into sending you to the next available combine clinic they snivled when I asked about it but I Think it would be a great idea My neibor loves their they just bought there third one.

MostlyGreen

To my surprise, Toromont no longer offers an agricultural division here in Ontario, Canada. They used to sell the tracked tractors out of london, but discontinued. I guess our dealer support is "nil"!

MostlyGreen

I should clarify from my previous statement that Toromont DOES, in fact, still support any tracked tractors previously sold in Ontario, they just don't market any new product.

tobaboy

I've been wondering about millet for a few years now, I'll be watching it thats for sure, seems like a good option if you can hit the high end of the yield spectrum. Why did you guys decide to trade up to a 72IJ You'll have to come over and give us a hand when your done. Do you ever have problems feeding faba's through the rollers on your MorrisIJ

gleanermanitoba

Yeh we traded to an 02 R-72 with 500 hours, they tried too sell it to us before harvest but price was too much but another 100 hours of rental and costs to carry it on the lot made the price drop considerably (difference) so we went for it. The millet will be interesting to watch, growing it beside town, it penciled in better than an average barley crop with only 1500lbs_acre.

tobaboy

We'll see how things go, but I'll be a little nervous seeding fababeans with the new drill until we get it in the field and actually see it working, if it won't do it, would you guys be interested in swapping some fababean seeding for some canola, wheat, or peasIJ