Combines G540 F540

Cutter

Split auger, reel and cutter bar design for greater support without much added weight with higher performance capabilities. Dual SCH epicylic knife drives are faster, quiter, more reliable than conventional wobble box designs. Full depth poly coated, spring steel skid shoes for more effective terrain tracking. Seven inches of vertical cutterbar flex. In-cab, and at the header, hydraulic adjustment of the cutter bar tension (somewhat similar to the Deere hydrafex). Stainless floor. Full-width retractible auger fingers (lexion started this trend). Adjustable stripper plates from the back of the header using draw bolts (no need to get into the trough to make this adjustment). Simple over center adjustment for both reel tine pitch and auger finger pitch. Bolt on rock guard extension when needed. Fully adjustable auger to trough positioning. No wrapping of foreign material at reel split. New lexion design reel with excentric motion for greater positive feeding. The new lexion HP (header pitch) feederhouse provides all cutter bar adjustment and hysraulic contouring. This new feederhouse has a fore_aft, side-to-side adjustable feederhouse face plate (much like a three-point quick hitch). It priovdes 19 degrees of fore_aft cutter bar adjustment using an adjustable toplink, so there is no series of bolts to loosen and multiple turnbuckles to adjust to set the cutter bar. This is the slickest and easiest feederhouse and cutterbar adjustment I have ever seen. I don't know why others didn't think of this when they came out with their fore_aft adjustable feederhouses.

Spike

Thanks for your reply, looks like lexion is leading the pack again....:)

Greenthumb

lexion is just getting started. The future is bright and the machines are very good. In additions Deere's STS lies of superior performance are starting to catch up with them. While CIH 8010 is a pile of !!!!. From my prospective if I could afford a new machine it would be the lexion