Combines Satisfied with your lexion chopper residue spreadIJIJ

land_Surfer

Doing just fine! The new standard MAV chopper on the lexion 500's cuts finer and spreads farther and wider than any other. In fact, the lexion MAV has been said to spread farther than the actual MAV aftermarket version installed on a lexion. It is the first chopper I have operated, when using 30' + headers, that you actually had to adjust the tail board fins "in," rather than out like you have to do and sometimes modify on other brands of combines I have owned. 500's chopper will spread finely distributed soybean stubble over 40'!

boetboer

I agree. A neughbour has a 580 and he picks up 42' swaths and it spreads perfectly.

ndh

Good deal!!! I shouldve put in my message that I was refering to the 400 series, lol. I do rep work for MAV_Redekop here in the U.S. and just getting an idea of what people on here think of there exsisting choppers and spreaders. With the 500 already having MAV standard, you guys are ahead of the ballgame! Keep them lexions going!!

boetboer

They can't keep up with carting the grain away from that thing. They had a really pathetic 470, a whole bunch of them was pulled back and the guys got 580's in return as compensation for their trouble. Those things are unlike anything else I've seen.