Combines Most n of combines in formation

Big_Truck

I think the record number of headers in one field is held by the "Ozzies".I saw a picture a couple of years ago and I think there where a couple of hundred combines cutting wheat at the same time,I think there are pictures on farmphoto.com somewhere. Much sympathy to the grain car driver!!!!!!!!!!!!

kooch

In the June issue of "No Till Farmer", there is a bandw photo of 31 combines harvesting a field of wheat in Brazil. The combines have 30ft heads and are cutting a one time pass of 930ft. They are arranged in "V" formation. Immediately behind the combines are 12 no till rigs seeding soybeans. If you send me your e-mail address I will scan you a photo when I have the time. Can not tell what brand of combines these are.

Spike

Check out this link http:__www.exmouthdiving.net_harvestwebs_ there was around 56 machines working, all machines donated by local farmers and dealers.

Spike

Check out link below, I think there was about 56 machines working and many road trains to cart away the wheat when machines unlaoded at each end of the padock.

Bundy

55 in one field in Perenjori, Western Australia harvesting wheat last year. Its on the front cover of the Kondinin Group Magazine for April "Farming Ahead" Just goto the link enter "wheat harvest" in the search and about half way down on Dec 20th will show the picture.

BIGHEAD

Impressive and thanks for the link. The formation looks lousy and should have been better organized.

BIGHEAD

Impressive shots, but they would look a lot better if they had been in a neat Vee formation.

Bundy

What do you expect when you have red heads, green bloods and yellow streaks all in the same field :) Getting the UN to do something constructive would be easier then get those three tribes all working together! lol

twin_spinner

there are photos and a link on this site last year sometime of 55 combines in formation in Western Australia , will try and find it for you. Cheers.

twin_spinner

Bighead i found it if you scroll down to date 01_03_04 there is a post 55 headers in one paddock check them out also posted on deere site at the same time ,be good to see more photos on this site , Have a good one!