Combines lexion dealer in Ontario

pete

Vincent's Farm Equipment in Seaforth _Exeter is a Claas dealer now. Which means the sell the lexion Combine and the Claas haying equipment but not the forage choppers. peter

AGCOfan

Be nice if they did. Sure give Huron tractor and Agraturf a scare. Some of their big customers would turn to CAT. Know of a guy in my area who if given the chance would rather have a lexion then the Deeres they run now. So how come Vincents don't wanna sell the harvestersIJ Beboers and sunova have the contractIJ Take care, Nathan

MostlyGreen

You're both wrong on the lexions. "Claas of America" and "Claas Omaha" are two totally different entities, and "Claas of America" only deals in haying and forage equipment; - NOT combines. DeBoers WERE the authorized distributors for claas combines PRIOR to Massey Ferguson, but lost the distributorship on combines; - they still provide parts for legacy Claas combines, though. Toromont holds the distributorship rights to the lexion in addiiton to the Challenger lines, and have not (to date) stated any intentions of establishing any AG dealerships in Ontario. Rumor was that Hewitt's (Quebec) were considering taking on the AG line in Ontario, but it seems to be just rumor.

useless

Why then, was I handed a lexion brochure when I was at Vincents in Exeter this week. Sales guy told us that they already had a 570R in the field, somewhere up around Brussels. They had a picture of it on they're float.

MostlyGreen

If the combine "in question" is a (CAT) 570R, it was combining wheat in lucknow this past weekend. Vincent's are "funnelling" the deals through an authorized lexion dealer, but they themselves are NOT authorized dealers; - at least not yet.

MostlyGreen

OOPS!!! I'M WRONG!!! Vincent's ARE going to be an authorized Claas Combine (lexion) dealer. Talked to the salesman this morning and he said they hope to be stocked and ready-to-go with 10 days. The single lexion combine they currently have running is already sold, but is also being used for demo purposes. It's too bad Vincent's aren't going to be handling the rest of the Challenger line, though!

ski_whiz

Reis Equipment, a CaseIH_McCormick dealer in Eastern Ontario has become a lexion dealer as well as already handling Claas Hay equipment and forage harvesters.