Combines new 4 wheel drive

Rooster

Agco did not have anything to do with that tractor. It is All CAT!

venturis40

if one looks closely.... IT SAYS CHAllENGER ON THE SIDE my guess is the reworked massey thats been in the works the last couple years

angus11

It looks like it would be hard to get in and out of the cab. I can't figure out how the door would open to make it easy to get in.

AGCO_AllIS__MAN

Anything with the Cat Challenger name on it is owned by Agco.It is AGCO designed one way or the other.Cat doesnt do to much in the Ag market as far as i know.The combines are Massy or Claus which ever model you look at. I dont think everything that is AGCO owned is designed for Massy.I think Agco needs to design for AGCO braned tractors and not so much for Massy.I like the looks of the CAT tractor and hope to find out more about them soon.Agco has done their homework on this tractor.The tractor could be a good thing for AGCO if they play their cards right.The tractor does look like it could be Steiger made but until somebody finds more about if it is a in house built model or outsourced tractor we wont know.I am glad after all these yrs that Agco has a 4x4 to compete in the market on rubber.

still_learning

My friend John who is a Cat salesman tells me that this tractor is built with almost all Caterpillar components. This would require Caterpillar to be involved to a large degree. The cab is the same as what youo will find on the tracked tractors. If you really look closely at it you will see the Caterpillar showing through the Agco paint.

HedFarHar

Can you post the specfic website address regarding these new 4wdsIJ I cant seem to find it on the allis chalmers website. Thanks

AGCOfan

I think it looks mean. From what I heard when AGCO bought the CAT AG line, they alos go a few engineers. If it's half what a CAT Challenger is, then this should be a good tractor. Hope it's a louisville next year. Take care, Nathan

riceman

Nathan, I was told that it will be in louisville next year. I think it looks like a good tractor too. I'm looking forward to climbing around on it.

Case_Farmer

They would be really wise if they stayed close to the steiger design... That sure is a great tractor Especially the cab's hard to beat the red cab's