Combines Mapping with 485

land_Surfer

400 model CEBIS' can handle anyone's GPS receiver as long as the receiver communicates over a 9 pin serial cable. However, you will need to buy the printer card reader for 1600. Contact Farm Works Software for the mapping program. It will also enable your to be compatible with other systems.

justapurrin

ok let look at this situation in which we've had already, 2 years, several trips by the cat service guy, unknown amounts of down time while trying to diagnose, i wonder how much we've spent alreadyIJIJ OR put on agleader and just go pick and have it work right out of the gateIJ

land_Surfer

You really haven't stated what is exactly wrong with your system. Is it that the moisture sensor is not cycling (hydraulic actuation of the cylinder)IJ No moisture read out or it is chronically inaccurateIJ I've had my moisture sensor plunger _ cylinder stick in the down position and simply cleaned it off and opened the relief valve on the solenoid all the way and it worked fine and has for the past three years without failure. If you turn on and off the separator the moisture sensor should cycle once (down and up),if not, you might have a bad solenoid, connection. If all of the above + the yield sensor not working correctly I would check the ECM.

hop_a_l

I think you need to start reading who you are talking to. I haven't wrote you since suggestion to talk with FarmWorks.

low_end_torque

Go with Ag leader. Dealer even told me that. They have been pushing that new Insight system. It looks nice and it can be moved from unit to unit!

justapurrin

sorry hop a long didn't mean to steal your post, my last suggestion to look at is look how many people there are here defending the quantimeter versus how many people are already running an agleader on other brands and are happyIJ your 485 will run circles around any brand built today (other then the 590 lol) so hope you make the right decision and have good luck harvesting!

hop_a_l

Your not stealing anything, I just got a kick how land-surfer was replaying to you like he was talking to me. like you have any idea whats wrong with my machine. 8)

Case_Farmer

On all of our case combines threwout the past 8 or so years weve had the Agleader_case AFS Software and weve gotten really used to the machines and how it works The moisture sensor is now down on the return elevator i believe and not the bubble up auger and works really well you will be very happy with it Also if you have any problems... you should 1...Clean off the metal fin that is on the sensor 2...Check and see if the fuse has blown on the lil auger that cleans out the sensor Thats pretty much it..