Combines Challenger 680B

Coors_light

Wrong site. Ask it on the Massey side!!! Even Gleaner forgot the break away unlaoding tube. Not a lot of utility in that feature!!!

MostlyGreen

It seems the Challenger line is already becoming an "orphan" of sorts; - Challenger is supposedly "exclusively" marketed by CAT dealers, thus, this SHOUlD be the correct site for discussion. I know my local Massey dealer has seen very little of a Class 8 rotary so far.

justapurrin

haven't seen the challenger but did see the class 8 silver seeder out in western nebraska last week, looked perty huge but only seen it sitting there, and i think your on the right sight like you said i think massey will be the last to get the class 8 machine the gleaner weaner and challenger will see it first. fwiw the challenger will be at husker harvest days running in the field i guess

MostlyGreen

So is it true that the Class 8 Gleaner is the same basic machine (minus the CAT engine) as the 680B ChallengerIJ

justapurrin

nope, thankfully agco doesn't make an engine big enough to put in the silver seeder, it will have the cat also, and yes they are the same other then the challenger is yeller, and the seeder is galvanized.

Deerebines

http:__www.profi.com_EN_en_images_news_83.jpg what's that about massey being lastIJ

MostlyGreen

The Challenger version is already available; - at least according to thier website!

MF_9790

Hey, The Challenger 680B was introduced this spring at a farm show along with the new articulated 4wd. MF 9790

silver_tech

You can order a gleaner tody if you want to. Will be built this fall

Illinois_Gleaner

You are the typical no it all,that dont know nothing,They have been painted since 1998,guess you are only about 8 years behind on knowing everything.You learn something everyday I guess,they do make gray paint,it isnt just one color,like some think. IG