Combines wanted info on 560 walker combine

Rooster

A friend of mine traded a few years back a 2188, 830 corn head and a 25' flex head for a 450 lexion straw walker, 830 corn head and a 30' flex head. The 450 has 5 walkers, 260hp and 260 bu grain tank with the folding tank doors, auto header height and tilt and something called intensive separation system to fluff material on the walkers to help shake out all of the grain onto the walkers. He says it does the same as his 2188 even with the larger flex head on the 450. He runs in corn, soybeans and wheat.

Rooster

Forgot to add: the 450 is the same size 5 walker combine as the 560. But the 560 has like 300hp and roughly a 300 bushel grain tank and instead of the intensive separation system the 560 has a 4th cylinder with fingers like a cross auger has to fluff the crop and shake out the grain. Should be a good running machine. I think it is the only corn version straw walker combien available in the US. I read that Deere quit making a straw walker in the US and brings them over and they are for small grain only.