Combines mapping

rod

He will need the FarmWorks software especially for a lexion combine. He will also need a PCMCIA card reader for his computer. Set up his fields in the program. Click on set up card for harvest and follow the steps. When he inserts the card in his computer it should recognize it right away, mine beeps, if not turn the card over. If the card is set up properly, the combine will recognize it then just follow the steps. Each card will only hold about 1500 acres of data and no warning until it is right full. Good luck

redman

Just wondering if you might have any idea what the proper wiring for the card reader and printer might be. Should the green light on the reader be on when it is wired properlyIJ

redman

Just wondering if you might have any idea what the proper wiring for the card reader and printer might be. Should the green light on the reader be on when it is wired properlyIJ

hop_a_l

My Green light comes on when the key is on. I haven't looked while it was recording but I think the red light comes on while it's writing.