Combines lexion 570R Challenger 670

Deerebines

Your 1 combine cut equal to 2 others put togetherIJ So you both farm the same acresIJIJ or The deere and case are high hour machines and had alot of breakdownsIJIJIJ or What part of the story are you not telling because hour for hour your story is just that. A story.

7720future

You need to compare apples to apples get the same year equipment and you might have yourself an arguement other wise a nice story of many weaknesses.

MF_9790

Hey, We had 3000 acres of wheat and barley this year and our combine cut 1500 acres of that, while the two other machines cut the other half. They would run one or two hours shorter then us in a day, but there is two machines compared just one of ours. Also, the Deere and the Case are class 6 machines so it should be fairly comparable to a class 7 machine. We all had problems with our machines, but not such big problems that took over a day. Trevor S.

Cutter

I've been around the Massey combine plenty to know how it works properly. It definitely has a black and white difference between working properly (doing a good job) and working productively (acres per hour). If you want competive productivity, then you are going to have to sacrifice quality with this combine and vice versa. It's very sensitive to sudden changing conditions that could be solved if it had a true hydro-mechanical CVT drive or a proven variable speed belt drive.

Cutter

MF 8590, 8780, 8780XP and Challenger 670, all three in corn, beans and wheat. All seem to have _ had harvesting characteristics with incremental improvements in productivity relative to size and power.

hv_user

I have cut green soybeans,weedy salflower,canola,chick peas,alfalfa seed,barley and irrigated wheat.If you know how to set this machine it will do quality and capacity.If you like lexion thats fine but don't knock my easy to work on simple combine to justify your more complicated harder to work on combine.