Combines cat settings

nickolye

It takes 2 Gleaner R75 combines to equal 1 Cat combine and if that aint bad enough it takes 3 of Cases to equal 1 Cat combine. Also it doesn't strip the straw to shreads like a Case.

nickolye

It takes 2 Gleaner R75 combines to equal 1 Cat combine and if that aint bad enough it takes 3 of Cases to equal 1 Cat combine. Also it doesn't strip the straw to shreads like a Case.

mit9750

whats the best settings for the 470IJIJIJ cutting winter and spring wheat. any tipsIJ how will it do against a 9600w_ 36ft Mac Don. the 470 will be running 30ft flex head in locked up position. thanks for any info mit

mit9750

whats the best settings for the 470IJIJIJ cutting winter and spring wheat. any tipsIJ how will it do against a 9600w_ 36ft Mac Don. the 470 will be running 30ft flex head in locked up position. thanks for any info mit

col

We grow a lot of 6 row barley and Canola and both seem to be bad for losses over the sieves on our 460's. I've tried messing with the windboard but can't make anything of it. Also the 3D seems reluctant to keep the grain in the combine even on a slight side slope, and I don't think that it's due to false readings either as we always have plenty of green stripes in our fields after harvest. Also any ideas to improve the spread pattern of the choppers in damp (Scottish) conditions. TIA Col

col

We grow a lot of 6 row barley and Canola and both seem to be bad for losses over the sieves on our 460's. I've tried messing with the windboard but can't make anything of it. Also the 3D seems reluctant to keep the grain in the combine even on a slight side slope, and I don't think that it's due to false readings either as we always have plenty of green stripes in our fields after harvest. Also any ideas to improve the spread pattern of the choppers in damp (Scottish) conditions. TIA Col

doodle

I RUN a small custom operation in SASKATCHEWAN.Wondering about some settings.AlSO wondering how everybody likes their Cat combines.

doodle

I RUN a small custom operation in SASKATCHEWAN.Wondering about some settings.AlSO wondering how everybody likes their Cat combines.