Combines Cats combines are hands down the best combines out on the market today

Bigred

I can appreciate your pride in your machine, however I have to object to " Case combines stripping straw to shreds ". I have never had a problem with any of my Axial-Flow combines either regarding material handling, or mechanically. Then again, they are always set-up properly.

Bigred

I can appreciate your pride in your machine, however I have to object to " Case combines stripping straw to shreds ". I have never had a problem with any of my Axial-Flow combines either regarding material handling, or mechanically. Then again, they are always set-up properly.

mx270

cat has a good machine just like all the other brands if you set it right and the conditions are right it really don't matter what brand it is to me

mx270

cat has a good machine just like all the other brands if you set it right and the conditions are right it really don't matter what brand it is to me

Dan

Accually it would take a heck of a lot more than two R75's for they weren't even intoduced for over three years after your post. I wonder what you would say about a properly set up production R75 with a couple little mods installed today in same field as the largest CAT. You might just be impressed with the Gleaner

Dan

Accually it would take a heck of a lot more than two R75's for they weren't even intoduced for over three years after your post. I wonder what you would say about a properly set up production R75 with a couple little mods installed today in same field as the largest CAT. You might just be impressed with the Gleaner

Shaulinis

There is one important part in each machine witch is not supplied by manufacturer its a gasket between a steering wheel and drivers seat. If you get a proper gasket any machine will do the job

Shaulinis

There is one important part in each machine witch is not supplied by manufacturer its a gasket between a steering wheel and drivers seat. If you get a proper gasket any machine will do the job

boetboer

the way I see it, if you have a driver with a sense of pride, common sense and responsibility, it really doesn't matter which combine you own.

boetboer

the way I see it, if you have a driver with a sense of pride, common sense and responsibility, it really doesn't matter which combine you own.