Thread: cat headers

Harvest_Ace
    What are the pro's and con's of poly versus metal snouts on corn headsIJ

Tom
    Due to the large volume of phone calls I have been receiving, I am answering any questions, or providing information for the Razer High Speed Cuting System on the header forum only.

Trailtech
    Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double

brian
    just completed harvest in Temple TX with new cat 480 and

harvestec
    We have new 1999 Harvestec 6 row 30 and 32 inch corn heads available at exceptionally good price. We have both with and without stalk choppers. They have universal feeder house opening to fit most popular combines. Call 888-432-3271 or e-mail.

Rod
    I am wanting to buy a second hand Hydro Dyna Power Part No 893019 for an l3 Gleaner.

Russ
    I am looking to buy a 30' straight cut header to fit on a Claas combine. Any help would be appreciated.

harvestkid
    I am looking at buying a Honeybee header. What are the pros and cons of them. They seem ok, just wanting an owners opinion.

Ian
    Would any one know how I could get in touch with Allochis the header company.

TXChris
    2001 F30 Flex Head for sale, 30 foot, hydraulic drive pickup reel, poly skid plates, only cut 1,400 acres of sorghum. located in Texas Panhandle where it just won't rain. Very Clean. $18,000. 806-679-4226 days or 806-934-1548 nights.

gipsy
    I wish to know typical performance figures (eg. Ha_hour, or Ha_day) for combine harvesters. I cannot find this data on any manufacturers sitesIJ Does anyone know of any sources of such performance, or have any reliable figures I can quoteIJ giles_brittain@hotmail.com

KIWI__HARVESTER
    Which of the two would be better for harvesting windrowed grass seed IJ Is Rake - Up a high cost pickup to run for wear and tear IJ And of the two which is more gentle on the crop IJ The windrows are rather large with seed yields around one ton per acre .

bldairy
    I have a mint 12-30 cornhead with poly hyd plates and auto-contour cheap from northern mn. Done very little work.

bldairy
    I have a macdon 962 36 foot with cat adapter and transport for sale

Plowjockey
    I recently bought a 450 lexion and am tring to decide what staightcut header to put in frontIJ I was looking at a flex 30' or rigid or a Honey bee. I was wondering if you had any advice for me.

Plowjockey
    Does anyone know if the old short header posts off claas fit on the 2003 cat combinesIJ