Combines cat headers

Harvest_Ace

What are the pro's and con's of poly versus metal snouts on corn headsIJ

Tom

Due to the large volume of phone calls I have been receiving, I am answering any questions, or providing information for the Razer High Speed Cuting System on the header forum only.

Trailtech

Would like some feedback on Trailtech Header Transports also on Trailtech and Jantz Single and Double

harvestec

We have new 1999 Harvestec 6 row 30 and 32 inch corn heads available at exceptionally good price. We have both with and without stalk choppers. They have universal feeder house opening to fit most popular combines. Call 888-432-3271 or e-mail.

Rod

I am wanting to buy a second hand Hydro Dyna Power Part No 893019 for an l3 Gleaner.

Russ

I am looking to buy a 30' straight cut header to fit on a Claas combine. Any help would be appreciated.

harvestkid

I am looking at buying a Honeybee header. What are the pros and cons of them. They seem ok, just wanting an owners opinion.

Ian

Would any one know how I could get in touch with Allochis the header company.

TXChris

2001 F30 Flex Head for sale, 30 foot, hydraulic drive pickup reel, poly skid plates, only cut 1,400 acres of sorghum. located in Texas Panhandle where it just won't rain. Very Clean. $18,000. 806-679-4226 days or 806-934-1548 nights.