Tractors Want to Ride Twin-Turbocharged Lamborghini

aginfo

Does the name Robert Himler ring a bell? Perhaps not, but there's a very good chance that you've seen the video of his mother freaking out while taking a ride in his flame-throwing, 1,250 wheel-horsepower, twin-turbocharged Lamborghini Gallardo.

The four-and-a-half minute-long video clip has garnered more than 2.7 million views since it was uploaded on Youtube on August 6.

The young entrepreneur from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, who has a bachelor's degree in Web Design & Development, has now come up with a new idea to bring some attention to his online projects including his YouTube channel and Razzi photo sharing website.

But we'll let Robert do the explaining via the email he sent us:

"Basically in celebration of my 100th video I am holding a worldwide giveaway to fly in 5 people to experience my Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo. If they wish, I'm gonna film their reaction and post it on youtube like my Mom's video that went viral a few months back."

More info at http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/12/share-love-robert-himler-to-fly-five.html

aginfo

I know my husband will think this is great - after watching the videos even I got chills - you have to watch the videos past the one with the mom - cool.