Trucks & Trailers Advanced TEC E-Chrome Goggle

chattymatty

You might want a pair of these if your on your sled this winter.

by Snowtech
Make Your Goggles Bright or Dark at the Press of a Button

If you ever buy goggles, you know that when you see a set that sells for $249.99 ($297.99 in Canada) they must be very special. Seriously, we can buy good Oakley Snow goggles for under a hundred bucks, so why in the world would you spend $250 on a set of snow goggles? Because they are very special, indeed.

Changing light conditions can make it difficult to know what goggle lens color to wear on some days. Bright lens colors work best on low or flat light days, and dark lens colors work best on bright sunny days. So you either choose one set of goggles and hope for the best, or you can carry an extra set with you and risk damaging them (bouncing around).

Enter the Advanced TEC E-Chrome goggles by BRP, sold at Ski-Doo dealers. The trick here is the electro-chrome dual lens that electronically darkens, instantly, at the press of a button. Press it again and they lighten, instantly. You decide when you want them darker or brighter; reach up and press the button, and Shazam, they change right in front of your eyes, literally.

For more info http://www.snowtechmagazine.com/advanced-tec-e-chrome-goggles/

kanita

I have a Wilson trailer, and might consider a new trailer next year. Should I stick with Wilson , goto Timpte, or is there something else I should look at?

Thx in advance!