Combines Tailings

Prussman_Farms

On the corner post, the bottom two buttons where the hour meter is push at the same time. This will give you your tailings sensitivity 0-4, 4 being the most sensitive. To change the number, I think you use the arrow button.

Greengoose

Ripped.. Aren't you loving this green strawIJ The biggest problem I ran into was in 120 bpa wheat with green straw.. had to slow down about .5 mph or else getting too much rotor loss.. tailing were next to nothing.

ripped

It makes for an interesting harvest when we get all this rain and the farmer wants it of last week. I guess that's part of custom harvesting!! It should get better after this rain moves on. How are you enjoying the 8010 vs the other one you replacedIJ

greengoose

ya tell me about it.. everyone wants there wheat at 14%or lower or else dont touch it.. I only know of one person who manages to get there customers to take wheat off wet around us..I'm pretty sure you know who I'm talking about.. But ya the 8010 love it over the STS.. no contest.. in sample..quiet.. no rumbling when putting green straw through.. no break downs either.. how u liking ur machine out of the statesIJ

ripped

So far so good !! It takes a little getting use to the new style monitor but with some time I'll get it figured out!!