Combines Grain bin repair

kernal

tbran:we used partn71399402 from r55.needs trim on length.less than 60.00 retail and already formed to fit bin bottom profile.

Mike

We used a repair kit from a 75 in our 72. Maybe $75. Popped riveted it in and looks good. Heavier than original. Should be a kit for a 55 which should be close to your 50. If you have something custome made I'd go with 10 guage stainless. Then you will never have to do it again.

Soy_Breeding_Boy

We removed the unloader in my F2 when we put the new bin floor in. We then ran a long shaft thru the hole and hung some weights on it to help us get the new sheet to mold to the bin bottom. If the bin floor is worn thru there are probably other things that should be replaced when going that far.

cott

Used a kit from May-Wes to re-line the floor in my F3 last year, removing the Auger assembly(unloader) makes the job much easier, my son did 90% of the work alone. Their kit consists of a sheet of Poly material, stainless steel clips and pop rivets. There is enough material to line the floor in any Gleaner, I would use their kit again. Sorry for the late post tried earlier, but was having e-mail trouble. greg