Combines new combine

DGJ

Yes there is a new high output combine on the way, bigger output than a lexion, single rotor Case design not new holland but when it's launched is anyones guess, there has been photo's of it shown to caseih personel. Thats all i know......

Redpower

What exactly do you mean by "compete with an STSIJ". I recently tested a 9650STS and found it to be lacking in power, and it's samples were not as clean as my 2388's. I had a neighbour who also tested a STS this summer and found the same thing.

JHEnt

North American dealers can begin placing orders fall 2001. Thats the latest word from NH. No idea when the combines will actually be delivered. A while back a guy mensioned a Single Rotor that was prototyped in Australia. I'd like to hear more about that. Was it run before or after the Case_IH buyout. Here the TR has been run a couple of seasons and from what I've heard the conventional machine was run the last couple of years in Europe. If this machine was before the buyout then maybe they had a single rotor in the works that NA dealers have'nt heard anything about.

ir

I attended a meeting in November that was put on by the NH big equipment group and at that time they said that the New Gen combine was going to start being shown at the fall ag shows in 2002. My understanding was that was when the dealers could start to order the New Gen combines. Full production of the NH new gen and the new Case_IH combine is to start season 2003.

header_school

i heard from a dealer that they will readey for next year harvest in australia an also i have heard that the new gen is at condo_west wyalong area last weak i was talk to on the 2 way a john derre contracter who ran beside it he had 9750 sts an he said that it was killing it all crops

TwinRotor

What exactly are you talking aboutIJ Did you mean the New Holland was killing the John Deere in all crops.

header_school

sorry what i meant was that the new gen was killing the john derre

JHEnt

Our NH company sales rep has said orders will be taken fall 2001.

TwinRotor

I thought that's what you meant. I can't wait to see what New Holland's new combine looks like, what it can and so on. From what I've heard and you may have to, it's supposed to have a lot more capacity than the largest Cat's and Deere's.

harvesterMan

I'll tell you what if this thing can really run circles around DEERE and CAT you can put my order in because it would be one hell of a machine.