Combines Header leaking Down

SUPER_H

call you local ih dealer and take the valve to them and they can install new poppets and seats and o rings in it had mine done a few years back and it still holds if you local can't do it let me know i'm in mn

iaremec

it is probably the lower poppet and seat leaking in the valve. mechanic can change without dropping oil out of reservoir. shouldn't take over a half hour.

kw

We are having the same problem on N5, if you follow the links on the left to the tips section you will see that the experts say this is a problem on the lift side of the valve. We did the same thing as you and got the same results. Still trying to work up the courage to tear into the other side and do what is recommended. looks like a real pain to do the inside one. Is there a way to take the valve stack down to work on itIJIJIJIJ. doing it mounted to the combine looks like a real patients killer lOl.

iowaruss

i will check out that tips section,taking whole stack down looks like an offseason job.mine leaks down slowly,it just gets annoying.