Combines case ih alerts

Russ

I have a 2020 header on a 2388. The sickle seems like it should be cutting faster, is their a pulley kit to change the speed or wont that be safe to run it faster.

Russ

I have a 2020 header on a 2388. The sickle seems like it should be cutting faster, is their a pulley kit to change the speed or wont that be safe to run it faster.

Ohio__Steve

Mouse damage to an otherwise good radiator hose coupled with the very hot weather caused a major coolant leak for my 1460.By the time I was aware the engine was quite overheated but did not lock up or anything that drastic.Repaired, added new coolant, no bubbles in the radiator but this morning there is maybe 2 quarts of coolant in the crankcase. There is an seepage of oil from the headgasket that occurred when the motor was hot.Now what to do.Combine is in pretty good shape but their value is not that high anymore so i don't know if i want to put a new engine in her but sure want to have an engine that is reliable.If the leakage is just the orings it almost would be wise to overhaul when you are that far into it. What have been others experiences, please.

jedeka

Sometimes, I have trouble with the air screen buzzer going off when the wind picks up. The corn shucks from the spreaders will blow up and plug the bottom of the air screen and prevent it from turning. Trash will then cover the screen and cause the coolant temp sensor to go off. I will have to clean and unpplug the screen, and then clean off the outside of the radiator. I heard that there will be some kind of update kit available for next year. I have replaced the seal and the brush strip. Thanks.