Combines 2344

Redpower

Perhaps you should keep all your helpfull advice on the Deere page. Guys are asking for help, not some wise@ss comment about the "Great Green Machines". RJ

9600man

DEERES are the best.They are better any case.You case guys are just to scared to adment how bad cases really are!!!!!!!

shellman

Then why do 9650 STS have a 143 hour update this winter in addition to those already done.

Redpower

Okay, Seeing as though you are obviously one of those "blind, follow tradition" type farmers who thinks that one company who builds, or paints all thier equipment the same color is the best. That's fine. I am not here to try and convince you of how wrong you are. I am here to ask however that you keep your useless comments on the Deere site where they belong.

Booger

You may want to think about the 2366. I have been informed that the 44 will be out of the lineup and case will just have the two machines. It may be a better retail combine in the end. Whats with this green guy. I've had green and fixed it too. I figure something green has gone bad.

AJZ

Ok 9600man i have had both green and red. But the green just cant keep up. It is a great machine but it cant have the quality of the case. I dont go by the color of the machine just so i can be popular in the neighborhood. I drive an extra 15 miles past 2 John deere stores to get to my case dealer but i wouldnt have it any othe way. The dealer support is excellent and only routine upkeep is required.