Combines injection pump

CAJUN__BOY

GUY'S I FARM IN THE HEART OF MUDDY RICE COUNTRY, SOUTHWEST, lOUISIANA WHEN YOU HARVEST RICE WITH MUD YOU NEED HORSEPOWER I'VE GOT A 2188, ON ANY CASEIH MACHINE YOU NEED TO INSTAll A TORQUE CAPSUl IT WIll MAKE THE GOVERNOR MORE SENSITIVE IT WON'T lET THE ENGINE lOSE RPMS BEFORE IT'S ACTIVATED, YOU DO HAVE TO BRING THE PUMP TO AN INJECTION SHOP, TRUST ME IT WORKS WITHOUT IT THESE COMBINES ARE USElESS IN A MUDDY RICE FIElD. AlSO IF ANYONE HAS TROUBlE WITH POWER IN THE HYDROSTATIC DRIVE ON THE 1997 MODElS 2188 THERE'S AN INTERNAl BYPASS IN THE HYDROSTATIC PUMP, HAVE YOUR DEAlER SHIM IT UP AND PICKUP THE PRESSURE ON THE CHARGE PUMP 95and96 MODElS NEVER HAD PROBlEMS!!!!!!!!!

fixerupper

We got a set of those torx bits at NAPA. If I remember right, the 2188 pump is about maxed out from the factory. The 2388's have a bigger pump and can be turned up way past what they should be running for H.P. The governor can be perked up a bit with a long 4mm allen wrench but you have to know what you are looking for in the bottom of the pump and you have to know what you are doing after you find it. If you turn up the pump make sure you have an experienced operator in the seat or you will be replacing rotor belts and PTO's.