Combines 2003 2388 Plugging Radiator

CASEIHmech

This has been a big concern in our area here in iowa we have had a lot of unhappy customers. We finally got the new kits in today and tomorrow I will get the experience of putting that new mod in as i sit here i and reading the instructions on how to do I think it will take a good half a day to d o the first one atleasy.Yippee! let me know if anyone has any IJ's. Another things you guys might bolt a chain to the frame so it runs on the ground cuz there is alot of plastic on this new machine that causes satic electricity which tends to collect dust, let me know if anyone out figurees something else out!

Clutch

We have installed a couple of those new mod kits on a couple of our new 2388's Those new mod kits are junk to i wounldnt waist your time! 3 year old coulda done better designing that air screen set up!

skinnb

Guys, We're running the standard steel rotating screen ('03 machine) We had problems with silks, I ordered a third hinge to bolt to the center of the screen door and welded a hinge pin to the angle iron (like the top and bottom) this has eliminated the leaking problem around the door seal. However corn is over and we're in soybeans (no problems so far 300ac) My neighbor's machine came with the fine screenwire_plastic screen. Nothing but problems, they replaced with the new coarser mesh plastic screen and now are having to clean the air filter daily.