Combines Airjet chaffer

dave_morgan

we have had excelllent results with the bean, wheat and corn air jets and recommend them to anyone that can get their fan speed up to specs.

Greedy_Guts

I am going to be running one for the first time this year. We grow wheat, barley and canola. A friend of mine has one and says its one of the best things he has ever bought. I put a hillco fan kit in and have the fan running at 1200rpm. Just on building a chaff spreader for it now as the chaff on heavy yielding wheat (130bu)is causing the soil to lock up the nitrogen!

colwood56

Air jet sieves work great in wheat and corn but not for soys. We just kept cleaning the inserts till we took it out a replaced with factory original.

JWK

I have them in a 1660 since the 2002 harvest season. I you want more info look down below under "Full Finger Auger" for my address. Do I gain any capacity....sure, but I believe you capture more of the crop into your grain tank on the first time the grain goes across the cleaning system. Sincerely, JWK

gms

My chaffer went outof our 2388 this fall and I looked quickly at the air jet one but I think you need to do a lot of changes to them when swicthing crops like new pans or somethingIJI went with a plastic finger adjustable one and it did a exelent job on the beans