Combines case ih headers

rotor_runner

i am looking for a nice 1015 pickup head. in the wisconsin area

B_B

We have a 15' head origionaly purchased with a 1440 combine. The head itself is still in good shape except for the table feed auger. Is there anyplace to get a replacement augerIJ

turtle

Has anyone left their Engine bay door open on their 2388 and backed out of the shedIJ finding that there isnt enough clearance room IJ Makes a hell of a mess doesnt it:)

Digger

Does anyone make a cover for the 1020 Pickup Reel that would convert it to a Batt ReelIJ If not, any suggestions would be appreciated. I tried belting and plastic coated cardboard sheets, but attaching them on a 30' header was a problem and very time consuming. I was in a drought area last year and my 1010 with the Batt Reel worked much better in the short wheat straw than the 1020 with the teeth.

Charly

I am having problem with stalks bunching up in frount rolls.I have checked spacing of rolls adj. stripper plates in and out,right and left ok,timing ok,sped head up and down,also messed with combine speed.Good stalks are pulled in much better than poor ones.Any ideasIJIJIJIJ

bob

Has anyone gotten info on updates for the 2206corn heads I would think that if they are going to do anything we should be hearing by nowIJ

southpaw

Hello everyone! I am looking for a 810 header. Either 24' or 30' perfer large auger Ph. 620-459-6261 leave message.

Big_Al

I am thinking of buying a used 1083. I am a custom cutter and a client of mine has corn this year. I know nothing of these corn heads so any info as what to look out for would be appreciated. Or if anyone has any info on where to rent one from that would be helpful. Thanks