Combines case ih headers

Beac

We have a 2188 with a 8 row corn head. last year, we replaced the main drive chains(2) on the head, after only about 350 hours on them. Is this normalIJ Had green for 15 years before switching to red and never replaced drive chains once, however they always run in a oil bath. Has any body else had this problem and has anyone figured out how to solve this problem.

Allen

I am having trouble with a new 1020 30 ft. platform. The auger seems to be bowing and rubing the stripper plates when the platform is in a raised position. When lowered the auger does not touch the stripper plates. Any ideasIJ

Rick

I have the option of replacing the roll point bushings and pins for approx. $85 per row or using the Case-IH retrofit kit that would replace my aluminum roll shafts with steel, provide new roll point spirals, and new sealed water pump style bearings for approx. $287 per row. My old roll point spirals are worn but I would not call them worn out. Any thoughts which would be my best choiceIJ

RY

last year we tried peas with our 2188 with a 1010 header. we just demalished are header. bent everything up and took rocks through it. We spent about 5000 dollars in repar. Is there any easy way to cut peasIJthank u for your help email to me if you have some answers.

ken

Our head tends to bunch beans between the reel and the auger and also at the mouth of the table elevator. Anyone know how to correct these problems

CHUCK_KOFRON

NOTICE- HCS 468 ElECTRIC HEADER CONTROlS FOR IH COMBINES ARE STIll AVAIlABlE!! FOR INFORMATION, CAll CHUCK @ 319-886-3230, OR JERRY @ 319-886-3413.

Whitey

I have a 1680 with a 1020 head (22.5 ft) that has a bad vibration. It keeps breaking the auger's chain. The wobble box has been rebuilt, new chain on the end of the auger, and changed bearings on the end of the auger. Does anyone have any suggestionsIJ

Victor

I need information and specifications on how to use and regulate the combines axial flow 2188 with stripper header.

Gav

30 foot flex has a vabration on the knife drive end and the vibration is starting to break the front up. I was woundering if the timming on the pitman arm could be wrong.

Gav

30 foot flex has a vabration on the knife drive end and the vibration is starting to break the front up. I was woundering if the timming on the pitman arm could be wrong.