Combines case ih headers

palouse_custom_cutter

I have been pondering buying a Mac Don 36' draper. do any of you have experience with these_ I'm kind of leary of the so called"high maintenance" as i am a custom cutter and every acre counts. i currently have a 30 auger platform. Would the extra 6 ft and draper concept make the differenceIJ Any input would be appreciated!!!

Farmer_Ed

I just recently got a 1660 combine and everything works good except when I push the header raise_lower button in the lower position it won't lower to the ground and float you have to manually hold it there to get it down then if floats. It has the automatic control height and everything and I'm wondering what it could be, the sensitivity button works good, could it be the switch in the raise_lower lever or the height controlIJ

Tom

Due to the high volume of telephone calls I've been receiving, I am answering any questions, or providing information about the Razer High Speed Cutting System, on the headers forum only.

rod

has anyone ever put the easy cut knife and guard system from honeybee on a 30' 1010IJ My knife is worn out and am thinking of it. also has anyone ever rebuilt the end of the hex drive shaft where it enters the pulley, can it be weldedIJ rod

Mike

I have a 1995 Case IH 1000 series corn head and I was thinking about trading for a 1293 Deere head and I was wondering if anyone had any information to compare the different makes . Also I would like any information on the new heads coming out by Case and Deere

Jim_SC_Ks

What should I expect from my flex head while cutting wheatIJ It's "locked" in the rigid position, any thing I need to be aware of, or make adjustmentsIJ Thanks, Jim Coady

Algar

Need to know if a corn head will work on milo and or sunflowers. Also looking to buy a 4 row 40" corn head. Thanks alan jtagar@earthlink.net

bigphil

Supposedly Agco is coming out w_ a 54 ft header. Anybody got any pictures of a homemade_aftermarket 54 on a CIHIJ