Combines case ih headers

threed

I have three 1020 25' headers. One of them bunches drilled beans on the row divider. Has anyone else had this problem

Dave

We have two 1020 30 ft flex heads.When cutting after dark or when it starts getting tough we have trouble with bean leaves pushing up piles infront of and under the sickle. We have tipped the heads forward and back to try and stop this problem. We have the short plastic skid plates. We 100%notill.Does anyone have any suggestions.

KENT

Any comments from you guys with the new 2208 corn heads. Tell me about how they worked. KENT

brownie

We ran the new corn head this year and had all kinds of problems. 1. the bolts in the end of the stalk rools would break. we lost 7 of them. We thought we were the only ones having problems. Is there anything we can do other then the shim kits because they didnt work any way.

little_al

will i have any problem cutting milo with the 1020 flex header if i lock it down. i'll be running a 1680 with this 25" 1020.

little_al

does anyone have info on 964 corn header. looking to buy one, and would like know if this is a good one. i notice that this model has knives, does it actually cut the stalk,a 644 j.d. does not have knives. but is set up almost just like it.

harvestkid

I am looking at buying a Honeybee header. I would like to know what people think about them. They seem nice. What do you thinkIJIJ

djs3042

Has any one had trouble with a 810 heder falling off of a 1460IJ

little_al

Has anyone tried picking milo with a corn headIJIJ Can it be doneIJIJ