Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

Thread: case ih headers

big_red_in_the_shed
    needed for edible beans....no reel or sickle stuff needed. I'm in West Nebraska I have a pick-up, just need the platform with auger...basically. Thanks jdhenkel@yahoo.com

KAD
    I need feedback on the 2020 header,any goodIJ Thanks, KAD

3_gees_grains
    I JUST BOUGHT A 1020 HEADER WITH CIH 1.5 CUT WONDER IF IT IS ANY GOOD" NEEDS SOME FIXIN" OR BUY SOME OTHER CUTTER BAR ANYONE WITH SOME THOUGHT

Case_Farmer
    Whats the Story or what have you heard about these If we get it..... It would be put on a 2005 2388 Combine Thanks

Holland_land_Co
    for sale 22"steele row dividers off 800 series corn head.8 row. make offer.

Case_Farmer
    So how soon till case makes a 16 rowIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ Just curious

todd08
    I would like to purchase a good one for an ole 810 24' header, if anyone knows or has one for sale please call me at 785-899-4190. I would consider any good 24' pick-up reel with pipe and plastic fingers but prefer the lightweight reversible Cheny. (Sorry, I know my spelling for Cheny is probably not correct)

weber
    I have a couple of heads that I would like to sell as I am downsizing my operation.. First I have a 810 15 foot head with a 14' sund pickup attatchment I have the bottom pan peforated $5000. I also have a 1991 1063 corn head in very good condition and ready to go to work it is shedded $6000. last I have a 1999 1042 30' draper header with transpot kit and a pick up reel $14500.. I have several extra parts for each of the above headers... Feel free to give Shawn a call at 307-851-1680

Case_Farmer
    Is it true these corn heads leave the field looking badIJ like the John Deere corn heads doIJ Full stalks or partial stalks leaning to one side or the other just curious i kinda like the good clean cut......

Jack
    We recently acquired a 972 Macdon header for our Case IH combine. Generally very satisfied except for one problem when running in low podded crops. (field peas). It wants to pick up dirt and deposit it in the "cavity" between the cutter bar and the small draper that feeds the combine. The dirt collects in the "cavity" and allows the draper to constantly churn it up making for a very dirty sample. Any ideasIJ Thanks.

southpaw
    I need to buy a 30ft 810 or 1010

alan300
    I have a new 25' CIH flex head 4 sale. barn kept sale for dealer cost.

yogi
    Opps!! More specifically the right snout, framework and mounting hardware. One too many washouts from all the June flooding in our part of the world. Once the plastic is torn there is not much to work with. Anyone have any ideas as far as used parts. Thank You in advance.

DM
    I have a 2208 head with four seasons of use. I broke two shafts last season that support the stalk rolls out of the row gearboxes and two this season . I had attributed this to the way the head is positioned on the head hauler. ( I do not haul the head very often on this .Has anyone else had this problem and any idea of the cause. Most im my area still run 1083s Thank you

redhead
    I HAVE 810 HEADER ON 1480 INClINED TO BREAK BlADE ,IT IS FITTED WITH TREBlE FINGER GUARDS BUT ARE VERY EXPENSIVE IS THERE ANY KNOWN REASON WHY I CANT REPlACE THEM WITH CHEAPER DOUBlE FINGERS

brent_56
    looking for an adapter to put an 853A row head on a 1660. located in Kansas.

telwhat
    WoW This is really great!

west virginia vs oklahoma live stream