Combines case ih headers

big_red_in_the_shed

needed for edible beans....no reel or sickle stuff needed. I'm in West Nebraska I have a pick-up, just need the platform with auger...basically. Thanks jdhenkel@yahoo.com

3_gees_grains

I JUST BOUGHT A 1020 HEADER WITH CIH 1.5 CUT WONDER IF IT IS ANY GOOD" NEEDS SOME FIXIN" OR BUY SOME OTHER CUTTER BAR ANYONE WITH SOME THOUGHT

Case_Farmer

Whats the Story or what have you heard about these If we get it..... It would be put on a 2005 2388 Combine Thanks

Holland_land_Co

for sale 22"steele row dividers off 800 series corn head.8 row. make offer.

Case_Farmer

So how soon till case makes a 16 rowIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ Just curious

todd08

I would like to purchase a good one for an ole 810 24' header, if anyone knows or has one for sale please call me at 785-899-4190. I would consider any good 24' pick-up reel with pipe and plastic fingers but prefer the lightweight reversible Cheny. (Sorry, I know my spelling for Cheny is probably not correct)

weber

I have a couple of heads that I would like to sell as I am downsizing my operation.. First I have a 810 15 foot head with a 14' sund pickup attatchment I have the bottom pan peforated $5000. I also have a 1991 1063 corn head in very good condition and ready to go to work it is shedded $6000. last I have a 1999 1042 30' draper header with transpot kit and a pick up reel $14500.. I have several extra parts for each of the above headers... Feel free to give Shawn a call at 307-851-1680

Case_Farmer

Is it true these corn heads leave the field looking badIJ like the John Deere corn heads doIJ Full stalks or partial stalks leaning to one side or the other just curious i kinda like the good clean cut......

Jack

We recently acquired a 972 Macdon header for our Case IH combine. Generally very satisfied except for one problem when running in low podded crops. (field peas). It wants to pick up dirt and deposit it in the "cavity" between the cutter bar and the small draper that feeds the combine. The dirt collects in the "cavity" and allows the draper to constantly churn it up making for a very dirty sample. Any ideasIJ Thanks.