Combines SwathMaster or Rake UP

cutmorenuhav

I HAVE RUN A RAKE-UP SOME AND IT WORKS EXCEllENT. NEVER HAD ANY TROUBlE AT All WITH MINE.

CNHTEK

from my experience the rake-up is better. The swathmaster tends to be gentler on the crop, but the rake-up has a side "sweeping" motion that better allows you to pick up downed_heavily twined swaths. As far as maintenace goes, the swathmaster is less finicky, but all there is to a rake-up is the gearbox. As long as you keep the gearbox full of semi-solid grease it is ok. Aslo you can't run the rake up as fast as a swathmaster, but then again, you don't hve to.

CNHTEK

from my experience the rake-up is better. The swathmaster tends to be gentler on the crop, but the rake-up has a side "sweeping" motion that better allows you to pick up downed_heavily twined swaths. As far as maintenace goes, the swathmaster is less finicky, but all there is to a rake-up is the gearbox. As long as you keep the gearbox full of semi-solid grease it is ok. Aslo you can't run the rake up as fast as a swathmaster, but then again, you don't hve to.