Combines Honeybee headers

cycl

If you want a HoneyBee I would talk to a NH dealer and get a New Holland branded header. They are identical but if you need parts while out on the harvest trail you can get parts from NH dealers or off the Harvest Support truck and get everything warrantied.

johnboy

harvestkid,we ran a NH Honeybee beside Macdon and Deere drapers last season and found that they all do a fine job but the the wider center belt and auger on the Honeybee feed better than the Macdon in heavy crops.john

RJ

harvestkid I can't give you a comparison, but can tell you my 994 draper cut wheat, soybeans, and milo with no adjustments other than combine settings, and worked better than I had hoped for. I also have a friend who is retiring that has a like new 30' 994 for sale.

silver_blood

We traded our 2 36'macdons for 2 new30'honeybee hdrs. we havn't ran them yet but we think the wider center belt and auger will feed better. I guess I can tell you better mid summer.

Trking

The honeybee is better, if you get a honeybee make sure they install scapers for the infeed auger.

ndfarmboy

But what if you don 't own a NHIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJI don 't think I want a NH name on my 9750.

harvestkid

To johnboy, Were there anything else that sets the HB apart from the othersIJIJIJ

harvestkid

To johnboy, Were there anything else that sets the HB apart from the othersIJIJIJ

ndfarmboy

But what if you don 't own a NHIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJI don 't think I want a NH name on my 9750.

CAlVIN

Who cares what it looks like, if it gets 20% more done. Seen that header on JD before does not look bad at all. Don't let the color of the paint stop ya.